What is Private Attendant Care?
“It’s a beautiful day to save lives!”
Hands on care that is provided by a certified nursing assistant (CNA) or personal care aide (PCA) to meet the daily needs and care of clients in their homes. Private attendant care includes all activities of daily living, medication reminders, light housekeeping, and other healthcare. CNA and PCAs both provide services under a licensed nurse.
Who do we Serve?
- Disabled children and adults
- Developmentally Delayed Special Populations (pre/post- op, .)
- Residents of the Pulaski County area requiring home care assistance.
Why Choose Nu Leif Logistics?
We provide solutions, support, and education for our clients and their families through:
- Customized Service Plans
- Fall prevention
- Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Highly trained caregivers and staff
- Frequent assessments to ensure client/family satisfaction
- 24-hour service including weekends and holidays
- Nurse owned and operated
- Dependable staff
Free in-home consultation