Already a healthcare provider or starting a career in healthcare?
Nu Leif Logistics LLC, offers BLS Provider/ Renewal, HeartSaver/First Aid courses approved by American Heart Association. Our course follows AHA to train those to be able recognize life threatening emergencies, give chest compressions, deliver ventilations and provide use of an AED.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Upon completion of our course, one will receive Basic Life Support/CPR certification. Contact us for availability of courses and class dates.
Regional Testing Site
Needing to schedule your Arkansas State Certified Nursing Assistant Exam? Click here.
Nu Leif Logistics, LLC is an Arkansas Approved Regional testing site for HeadMasters. Candidates who need to take the knowledge or skills exam can do so within our facility. To schedule a test please review the calendar on the ar.tmuniverse.com website to review calendar dates or contact us for walk-in availability